Coming up over the next month from New Holland publishers:
FOR THE FOODIES
- Superfoods for Kids by “superfood expert” Rena Patten, who reckons she has found a way not only to get kids to eat superfoods (think quinoa and kale). The book includes recipes for breakfasts, school lunches, dinners, special treats and even baby friendly foods.
- The No Salt Cookbook by Emily George offers a range of quick and nutritious family recipes that use no salt.
- Luca’s Seasonal Journey by two Michelin star award-winning chef Luca Ciano is a collection of homemade Italian recipes and personal family stories.
- Wholesome Food for Busy Parents by health coach Cassandra Fenaughty, who runs a motivational cooking programme for other parents. Her meals and snack ideas use affordable everyday ingredients, are simple to prepare and most can be made in bulk and frozen to help save time.
- Raw Vegan Meals by Scott Mathias, who became a raw food chef and educator after suffering from a chronic digestive illness.
NEW ZEALAND BOOKS
- Selling the Dream: Classic New Zealand Tourism Posters by Peter Alsop is back in a compact and more affordable format. It features a collection of vintage tourism posters from 1920 to 1960.
- Instant Kiwi (Mini Edition) by Rosemary Hepozden is a humorous guide to Kiwi culture and customs is a handy reference for immigrants and tourists on what makes us tick.
- The Queenstown Experience by photographer David Wall features close-up and aerial shots of this fabulous resort town.
- Armistice Day by Philippa Werry draws on a fascinating collection of illustrations, photographs and text to provide a description of how the war ended in Europe, and what awaited returning troops.
- All about Kiwiana is the latest of a successful series by Dave Gunson.
- Exploding Endings Book 2: Dingbats & Lollypop Arms by Tim Harris is a collection of generously-sized short stories and unpredictable endings.
- The Wizard of Oz Colouring In & Story Book by L. Frank Baum, with illustrations by Nikki Wright
- Cake Decorating Made Easy by pastry chef, cake decorator and teach Robyn King is aimed squarely at beginners, with recipes and step-by-step instructions.
- Mad about Buttons by Alice Vinten features 50 practical and creative projects.
- Seabirds of the World by wildlife photographer David Tipling captures the rarely seen world of oceanic birds.
- Ultimate Wildlife Destinations features travel writer Samantha Wilson’s 100 carefully chosen destinations.